Call for Abstract
30th International Conference on Pediatrics & Primary Care, will be organized around the theme “To Improve Health of the Child with Growing Research and Technology”
Primary Care 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Primary Care 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is one of the fields of medicine which is concerned with the medical, health care and development of babies and children and their opportunity to get complete potential to grow into adults. Pediatrics follows the age range from infants to adolescents. Pediatrics is the newly emerged medical specialty. The main aim of the pediatrics is to reduce the child and infant death rates, to control the spreading of infectious diseases and to promote healthy life styles. Pediatrics is not only concerned about the immediate cure but also the long term effects on quality life, abilities and survival.
- Track 1-1Specialty care
- Track 1-2Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 1-3Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-4Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 1-5Pediatric orthopedics
- Track 1-6Pediatric audiology
Pediatric primary care services includes wellbeing supervision and expectant direction; checking physical and psychosocial development and advancement; age-suitable screening; finding and treatment of intense and incessant issue; administration of genuine and hazardous disease and, when fitting, referral of more unpredictable conditions; and arrangement of first contact mind and additionally organized administration of medical issues requiring numerous expert administrations.
- Track 2-1Psychological and Social Support for Children
- Track 2-2Behavioral health screening in pediatric primary care
- Track 2-3Child Mental Health Services in Primary Care
- Track 2-4Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Track 2-5Primary care pediatric nurse practitioners
- Track 2-6Primary care pediatrics and family medicine
- Track 2-7Direct nursing care
Neonatology is a sub topic of pediatrics that comprises of the medical care of newborn child, especially the ill or premature baby. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). Pediatric Conference focuses on Neonatology and invites neonatologists to present their research.
- Track 3-1Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Track 3-2Epilepsy in Neonates
- Track 3-3Neonatal research
- Track 3-4Neonatal neurology
- Track 3-5Neonatal nutrition
- Track 3-6Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 3-7Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Clinical Pediatrics Conferences concentrates on basic research on clinical practice of Pediatrics & child health. Clinical Pediatrics session focus on clinical reports on diagnosis and other treatment aspects & also on challenges like ADHD, Alternative Medicine, Antibiotics, Bicycle Injuries, New Combination Vaccines, Childhood Obesity, Head Lice, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine, Managing Hypertension, New Diabetes Treatment, Pediatric Emergencies, Practice Management, Resident Education
- Track 4-1Adolescent medicine
- Track 4-2Genetic disorders in children
- Track 4-3Antibiotics & birth defects
- Track 4-4Toxicology in children
- Track 4-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 4-6Molecular cellular pediatrics
Pediatric Cardiology is the study of diagnosis and treats the children with cardiac/heart conditions. Pediatric Cardiologists are pediatricians who are specialized in cardiology treat the children & infants. Pediatric Cardiology Conferences invites novel research areas i.e. heart diseases in infants. Children and adolescent also including embryology and anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, biochemistry, pathology, genetics, radiology, clinical aspects, investigative cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography, and cardiac surgery. Pediatric Cardiology Conferences 2020 is a call for academics, clinicians, healthcare managers and policy makers.
- Track 5-1Congenital heart disease
- Track 5-2Children with heart murmurs
- Track 5-3Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Track 5-4Endocardial and myocardial disease
- Track 5-5Heart failure & arrhythmias
- Track 5-6Genetic and syndromic heart disease
- Track 5-7Pericardial disease
Pediatric Emergency Care involves close and constant attention with special care by a team of specially trained pediatricians. Pediatric Emergency Care usually takes place in Intensive Care Unit. Some conditions which may cause during critical condition are severe asthma, severe infection such as pneumonia and serious injuries from accidents. Critically ill children need careful monitoring with special medicine or treatment which can be offered only in PICU- Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit. Having advance directives in place is important to save a life during critical conditions.
- Track 6-1Seizures
- Track 6-2Head injuries
- Track 6-3Major fractures
- Track 6-4Poisoning and over dosage
- Track 6-5Animal bites
Feeding the new born with human milk is Breast Feeding. As per the American Academy of Pediatrics Conferences human breast feeding is recommended to infants. Breast milk contains amino acids, sugars & fats. Break milk provides the babies with sufficient amount of vitamins, enzymes & minerals. Pediatrics Conferences invites all the researchers to present the novel discoveries in the topic related to Breast Feeding.
- Track 7-1Maternal, newborn, child & adolescent health
- Track 7-2Parenting and child health
- Track 7-3Bottle feeding
Pediatric Nursing Conferences is the medical care for newborn child to adolescent basically in a hospital or clinic. This is invites all the practioners and experts from all over the world for evidence based clinical information, research and pediatric healthcare
- Track 8-1Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 8-2Pediatric trauma care
- Track 8-3Pediatric airway
- Track 8-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 8-5Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
General Pediatrics is a study of pediatrics deals with new born babies, children, infants and adolescents. A general pediatrician treats various categories of childhood diseases starting from a case of acne to a child’s ongoing battle with muscular dystrophy. Pediatrics Conferences is dedicated to providing outstanding clinical care, advancing the knowledge to improve the children health.
- Track 9-1Common childhood bacterial infections
- Track 9-2Neonatal Encephalopathy
- Track 9-3Cardiovascular diseases in Newborn
- Track 9-4Nutrition and Celiac diseases
- Track 9-5Type 1 diabetes in children
- Track 9-6Autism spectrum disorders
- Track 9-7Obesity in Children
Pediatric Dentistry mission is to optimize oral health in children & adolescent. Our Pediatric Dentistry Conferences is dedicated to discuss about how to consider and treat the children in a way that can make them comfortable.
- Track 10-1Tooth extraction
- Track 10-2Dental filling
- Track 10-3Dental crowns
- Track 10-4Space maintainers
- Track 10-5Pulpotomy
Pediatric Ophthalmology is one of specialization in pediatrics which deals with managing children’s eye infections. The human visual system makes as the psyche builds up a strategy that takes around ten years. Regardless of the way that a baby's eyes are optically prepared for seeing, infant kid vision is confined to around 20/1500 (the ability to see the conditions of people yet not their components), somewhat in light of the way that the cerebrum has not made sense of how to deal with the visual messages it gets. As visual progression proceeds with, that same youth will at last have the ability to perceive the best inconspicuous components in a photo. Pediatric Ophthalmology Conferences will raise the most aggressive key issues in the field of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Track 11-1Eye examinations
- Track 11-2Lasik Surgery
- Track 11-3Retinal Problems
- Track 11-4Visual disorders
Pediatric Dermatology Conferences address with child skin disorders. Pediatric Dermatologist treats children/adolescent, which may require some procedures like laser therapy and cutaneous surgery. The American Board of Dermatology has established certification for sub categories of Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Track 12-1Hemangiomas
- Track 12-2Eczema
- Track 12-3Psoriasis
- Track 12-4Pigmented birth marks
- Track 12-5Dermatitis
- Track 12-6Laser treatments
Pediatric medicine is that the part of medication that manages the sicknesses and ailments of the GI tract. These conditions might hold on during childbirth or surface in the later stage as the youngster creates. Normal precedents incorporate nourishment hypersensitivities, colitis, anorexia and bulimia, celiac sickness, Cohn's ailment, loose bowels, gluten affectability, ceaseless stoppage, crabby gut disorder, inability to flourish, and other related stomach related and disposal issues Short bowel syndrome
- Track 13-1Bariatric surgery
- Track 13-2Gastrointestinal cancer
- Track 13-3Gastrointestinal infections
- Track 13-4Gastric ulcers
- Track 13-5Hepatitis B & C
- Track 13-6Colorectal cancer
Infectious Diseases in children are disarranges caused by life forms — for example, microbes, infections, organisms or parasites. Numerous living beings live in and on our bodies. They're regularly safe or even supportive, yet under specific conditions, a few life forms may cause infection. Some irresistible illnesses can be passed from individual to individual. Some are transmitted by chomps from bugs or creatures. What's more, others are procured by ingesting sullied sustenance or water or being presented to creatures in the earth. Signs and side effects fluctuate contingent upon the living being causing the contamination, however frequently incorporate fever and exhaustion. Mellow contaminations may react to rest and home cures, while some dangerous diseases may require hospitalization.
- Track 14-1Tuberculosis
- Track 14-2Osteomyelitis
- Track 14-3Persistent fever
- Track 14-4Complicated pneumonias
- Track 14-5Lyme disease
- Track 14-6Recurrent infections
The Pediatric Oncology Branch is given to upgrading results created to expand the results for the kids with tumor tendency disorders. Pediatric oncology Conferences is the part of solution worried about the finding and treatment of malady in youths. Around the globe, it is assessed that tyke tumor has an event of more than 175,000 for consistently, and a passing rate of pretty about 96,000 for every year. In made countries, youth threat has a mortality of pretty much 20% of cases.
- Track 15-1Focus on translational research
- Track 15-2Attacking brain tumors
- Track 15-3New approaches to sarcoma research
- Track 15-4Advancing our understanding of neuroblastoma
- Track 15-5Genomic approaches to drug discovery
- Track 15-6Genomic approaches to drug discovery
- Track 15-7Harnessing the immune system to fight cancer
- Track 15-8Ewing sarcoma
- Track 15-9Radiology trends and technology
Pediatric Neurology is a specialized branch in medicine which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases in new-borns (Neonates), infants, children and adolescents. The topic Pediatric neurology includes all diseases and disorders related to spinal cord, autonomic nervous system, peripheral system, brain, muscles and blood vessels which affect individuals of small age groups. Types of conditions to encounter in pediatric neurology are genetic diseases related to nervous system, childhood epilepsy, febrile seizures, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, hyper activity disorder, autism spectrum disorders, migraine, head injuries, sleep disorders, intellectual disability etc. following studies are required to diagnose the neurological conditions: electro cortical mapping, EEG, EMG, multiple sleep latency testing, nerve conduction study etc.
- Track 16-1Brain and spine trauma
- Track 16-2Developmental problems
- Track 16-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 16-4Sleep problems
- Track 16-5Movement disorders
Pediatrics Surgery undergoes diagnosis, treatment, and managing the children’s surgical needs. The surgery specialists deal with the child are Pediatric Surgeons, provides postoperative child surgical care to them from parental diagnosis through adolescents with congenital, acquired anomalies, tumors, trauma, and urologic problems as well. The pediatric surgery subsumes the developments in fetal surgery, adolescent bariatric surgery, minimally invasive surgery in kids, and tissue engineering takes childhood surgery a breakthrough.
- Track 17-1Neonatal surgery
- Track 17-2Fetal surgery
- Track 17-3Eye surgery
- Track 17-4Vascular surgery
- Track 17-5Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 17-6Colorectal surgery
- Track 17-7Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 17-8Trauma surgery
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance appropriate well balance diet comprising of proper nutrients and sufficient amount of calories intake to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at different stages of child’s development. Pediatric Nutrition Conferences invites registered dietitians, dietetic technicians who has the vital role of good nutrition in the growth and development of infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 18-1Malnutrition
- Track 18-2Growth problems (Dwarfism)
- Track 18-3Iron deficiency anemia
- Track 18-4Vitamin deficiency
It is common for children to have disorders of urinary tract such as kidney, ureters, urethra and bladder. These problems can be small or serious. In case of serious condition, then one should need a specialist in nephrology and urology. Few conditions of nephrology and urology to be diagnosed are abnormalities in urine, bedwetting, acid base disorders, hypertension, acute and chronic kidney failure, high blood pressure, cancer of urinary and genital systems, bladder exstrophy, renal insufficiency, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, torsion of the testicles, inherited kidney diseases and neurogenic bowel. It can also provide pediatric patients with end stage kidney diseases and follow up care after kidney transplantation.
- Track 19-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 19-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 19-3Bedwetting
- Track 19-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
- Track 19-5High blood pressure