Call for Abstract
29th International Conference on Pediatrics & Primary Care, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Advancements in the field of Pediatrics & Primary Care”
Primary Care 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Primary Care 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The study of Pediatrics is to reduce death rate of infant, child and adolescents. To control the spread of infectious diseases and to promote healthy lifestyle. Pediatrics Conferences call for abstracts on pediatrics to discuss more about the latest and on-going research. We welcome all the researchers, Pediatricians and pediatric specialists to share their research.
- Track 1-1Adolescent Medicine
- Track 1-2Critical Care Medicine
- Track 1-3General Pediatrics
- Track 1-4Developmental-Behavioral Medicine
- Track 1-5Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Track 1-6Genetics
Pediatric Primary Care session is to showcasing the research about clinical care, training the next generation of pediatricians, advancing our knowledge of ways to improve the health of children, and improving the health of our community.
Pediatrics & Primary Care 2019 had a session on Pediatric Infectious Diseases which discuss the topics like bone infections, Blood infections, Tuberculosis, Common Cold in children, Syphilis, Eczema, toxic shock syndrome, Walking Pneumonia, toxic shock syndrome , Cellulitis etc.
Although several important topics are mentioned, yet the session will not be limiting the consideration for Talks, other allied topics will be considered if found suitable under the wide scope of the topic Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
To present a speech at our conference please visit: https://primarycare.pediatricsconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
For delegate particiaption register here: https://primarycare.pediatricsconferences.com/registration.php
- Track 3-1Bone Infections
- Track 3-2Blood Infections
- Track 3-3Cold or Common Cold in Children
- Track 3-4Diphtheria
- Track 3-5Botulism
- Track 3-6Encephalitisis
- Track 3-7Scabies
- Track 3-8Eczema
Clinical Pediatrics session contains all angles identified with the physiology and pathology of the structure and capacity of the heart and the cardiovascular framework, including their control by neuronal and humoral systems, cardiovascular security pharmacology and so on. To see the medication consequences for heart, researchers like to do clinical trials on the creatures. In view of long haul Malnutrition likewise cardiovascular confusion will create in body.
- Track 4-1ADHD
- Track 4-2Alternative Medicine
- Track 4-3Bicycle Injuries
- Track 4-4Head Lice
- Track 4-5Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine
- Track 4-6Managing Hypertension
- Track 4-7New Combination Vaccines
- Track 4-8New Diabetes Treatment
- Track 4-9Practice Management
- Track 5-1Neonatal conjunctivitis
- Track 5-2Neonatal hypoglycemia
- Track 5-3Neonatal hepatitis
- Track 5-4Neonatal meningitis
- Track 5-5Neonatal hemochromatosis
- Track 5-6Neonatal herpes simplex
- Track 5-7Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia
- Track 5-8Neonatal diabetes mellitus
- Track 5-9Neonatal stroke
- Track 5-10Neonatal acne
- Track 5-11Neonatal bowel obstruction
- Track 5-12Neonatal sepsis
- Track 5-13Neonatal tetanus
- Track 5-14Adolescent Gynecology
Breast feeding is identified as an important public health issue with enormous social and economic implications. Children or infants who don’t receive sufficient amount of breast milk are likely to get affected health issues than breastfed infants.
Breast feeding session in Pediatrics Conferences are designed to discover and create awareness about the increased risk of not breast feeding the impediments to breastfeeding and the health effects of not breastfeeding for infants and their mothers; interventions to increase breastfeeding initiation and duration; and the management of breastfeeding problems
Pediatric nursing session address the current information on practise, policy and research. Expanded, evidence-based clinical editorial content for the pediatric nurse at the bedside. The latest advances in pediatric nursing practice, research, administration, and education In-depth analyses by the world's leading experts in pediatric nursing.
Pediatrics Conferences invites pediatricians, general physicians, Nurse practioners and Pharmaceutical organizations to connect, learn & share.
- Track 7-1Clinical nursing
- Track 7-2Critical care nursing
- Track 7-3Nursing management
- Track 7-4Cancer nursing
- Track 7-5Neurosurgical nursing
- Track 7-6Neonatal Nursing
- Track 7-7Palliative Pediatric Nursing
- Track 7-8Pediatric Emergency Nursing
Pediatric nutrition is the maintenance of a proper well-balanced diet consisting of the essential nutrients and the adequate caloric intake necessary to promote growth and sustain the physiologic requirements at the various stages of a child development. Pediatric nutrition is nutrition for children from infancy up through 18 years of age.
Pediatrics Conferences 2019 would address the hot topics in pediatric nutrition to create awareness and for the welfare of child health.
- Track 8-1Enteral & parenteral nutrition
- Track 8-2Essential fruits & vegetables
- Track 8-3Proteins and grains
- Track 8-4Bottle feeding
- Track 8-5Calorie intake
- Track 8-6Essential vitamins and minerals
- Track 8-7Micronutrients and macronutrients
- Track 8-8Essential vitamins and minerals